WWH Room 805
Room 805 is equipped with a projector, a Windows PC and VGA connection with adapters for Mini Display, USB-C and HDMI
Polycom HDX 7000 system
WWH Room 805 is conference room equipped with a Polycom HDX 7000 system. The system works well with Skype and WebEx, although it should work fine with other applications including web browser-based chatrooms. The in-room camera and mic should work with most video chat clients.
Video-Conferencing with Skype
- Press COMP on the wall to change the input to Computer 2 for the Polycom system
- Use the remote control to power on the Polycom system
- On the remote control press the Camera button to select the camera. You can use the arrows and the zoom buttons to adjust the image
- Press the Content button on the remote and select Computer 2 to view the computer. Make sure the PC is on.
- Log in with your CIMS account, open Skype(Start > All Programs > Skype > Skype), and then log in with your Skype account.
- You can check that the camera and microphone are working by going to Tools > Options... > Audio Settings / Video Settings
- Make your call as usual
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.