Equipment Instructions for WWH109
The podium in 109 consists of the following components:
- PC running Windows and a VGA/Audio cable on the right hand side with which to connect a laptop.
- audio amplifier that goes to the speakers in the room.
- Crestron "touch panel" for user selection
- HItachi display
- If the system is off, touch the Crestron screen to wake up the system on and turn the projector on by pushing "Start Presentation" on the touch panel. Note: You will see the bulb turn on in the back of the room long before the projector warms up enough to project an image on the screen in the front. Please be patient.
- The Hitachi display must be turned on for projection to work
- The desired input will be automatically detected: if one connects a device, like a laptop, to the external VGA/audio cable, that device will be displayed. Otherwise, the in-room PC will be displayed.
- If you are using a laptop: There is a power outlet and wired ethernet cable should they be needed.
- On the Crestron touch panel, use the Speech Volume slider (by touch) to adjust the volume on the microphones, either the one in the podium or either of the wireless microphones.
- Use the Program Volume slide (by touch) to adjust the volume the device that's being displayed.
- Both volume controls also have mute buttons.
When you are done:
- Logout of the PC or disconnect your laptop or other input device.
- Exit the system on the panel. You should see the light go off on the projector.
Room 109 also has Course Capture capabilities. Email email@example.com to schedule a recording.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.