Admission to GSTEM is competitive, and decisions are based on the strength of your high school academic work, your essays, your STEM activities, and your recommendation. We strongly encourage students to apply as early as possible as there is limited space in the program.
Required documents for consideration
- NYU Summer Program’s Online Application
- A cumulative and up-to-date high school transcript(s) starting with 9th grade (Official copies only, signed by the school)
- 4 essays
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, advisor, or counselor
Important Dates & Deadlines
- February 1st – Application Opens
- March 15th – Early Admissions Deadline. Students who apply by this date will receive their decision letter in mid-April
- March 16th – April 15th Rolling Admissions. Students who apply during this period will be accepted on a rolling basis
- April 16th – Our application will be closed
Documents such as essays and transcripts should be uploaded to the NYU Online Application. However, schools may also email transcripts to email@example.com or mail them to this address:
NYU Admissions: Non-Degree Programs
383 Lafayette Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10003
All recommendation letters must be submitted through the NYU Online Application.