||Mondays and Wednesdays, 4:55pm - 6:55pm New York
||Warren Weaver Hall 522
|Office Hours (Zoom):
You are expected to read carefully and follow all of the policies spelled out here
about cheating, missed exams and quizzes, and regrade requests. NO EXCUSES.
Important web sites
All announcements about the course will be emailed to you and posted here. You are responsible for keeping track of everything, including newly added assignments, exam dates, homework due dates, etc. NO EXCUSES.
All homework assignments must be submitted using Gradescope. Paper submissions will NOT be accepted.
Graded homework and midterms will be delivered via Gradescope.
Online homework assignments. You can also access WebAssign via Brightspace.
Ask and answer questions about the course
Things you must do FIRST
Verify that you have access to the NYU Brightspace site for this course.
Verify that you have access to this course's Gradescope site. Email me if you are not.
Verify that you have access to the WebAssign from Brightspace. You might need to purchase a license.
Textbook (Online version available on WebAssign)
Stewart, Essential Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 2nd edition
(Subject to change during the semester)
About course requirements and policies, WebAssign, Gradescope, Brightspaace
Questions or concerns specific to yourself
- There will be a 15-20 minute quiz before each class
- The questions will be short answer or multiple choice and require little or no calculations
- One assignment per week
- You will be notified by email when an assignment is posted on Gradescpe
- Write up your answers neatly, legibly, and large enough to be easily read by a grader with poor vision
- Start each problem or each part of a problem on a new sheet of paper. You can use more than one page for a problem
- Submit via Gradescope.
How to submit homework on Gradescope
- Midterm 1 (15%):Date TBA
- Midterm 2 (15%):Date TBA
- Final (30%) :Date TBA