C O N F E R E N C E
O N R A N D O M
M A T R I C E S, 2 0 0 9
Organized with Marc Yor on June 17th, 18th, 2009, at the Institut Henri Poincaré.
Wednesday June 17th
- 9-10 am Oriol Bohigas. Random matrices and the Riemann zeta function: some aspects. Slides
- 10-11 am Philippe Biane. Matrix Brownian motion and L-functions. Slides.
- 11-12 am Florent Benaych-Georges. Central limit theorems for the Brownian motion on the unitary group.
- 2-3 pm Bertrand Eynard. Formal matrix integrals and enumarative geometry.
- 3-4 pm Paul-Olivier Dehaye. Non integral moments on the critical axis. Slides
- 4-5 pm Joseph Najnudel. On the asymptotics of eigenvalues in random matrix ensembles connected to permutation matrices. Slides
Thursday June 18th
- 9-10 am Eugène Bogomolny. Random matrix ensembles generated by Lax matrices. Slides
- 10-11 am Thierry Cabanal-Duvillard. Random matrices with infinitely divisible laws
- 11-12 am Catherine Donati Martin. Central limit theorems for the extreme eigenvalues of deformed Wigner matrices.
- 2-3 pm Satya Majumdar. Extreme eigenvalues of random matrices. Slides
- 3-4 pm Thierry Levy. Combinatorial aspects of the Brownian motion on the unitary group.
- 4-5 pm Mylene Maida. Fluctuations for the Brownian motion on the unitary group. Slides.