251 Mercer St.
New York, NY 10012
I co-organized the 2015 Geometry Festival at NYU.
My papers can be found at
here are some slides and notes from courses and talks I've given:
- Slides on "Embeddings of the
Heisenberg group and the Sparsest Cut Problem", July 2017.
- Slides on "Filling
invariants for lattices in symmetric spaces", MSRI, Sep. 2016.
- Slides on "Filling multiples of embedded curves and quantifying nonorientability", June 2015.
- Notes on "Examples of buildings" from my Winter 2013 topics course, Apr. 2013.
- Notes (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) from a 5-lecture course aimed at high-school students on "The geometry of surfaces and 3-manifolds", Mathcamp Jul. 2012.
- Slides from "Filling functions and nonpositive curvature", Coarse Geometry of Infinite Groups, Lille, France, Jun. 2012.
- Slides from "Homological and homotopical filling functions", University of Toronto, Feb. 2012.
- Slides from my MSRI/Evans lecture, "An introduction to the Dehn function", Oct. 2011.
- An outline of my minicourse at CRM, Jan. 2011.
- "The Dehn function of SL(n;Z)", from a talk at Tufts, Oct. 2009.
- Some expository notes on asymptotic cones and filling inequalities, from a talk at "The Isoperimetric Inequality for SL(n,Z)", Sep. 2008.