- There is an open postdoctoral position
in the group!
Kumar Bhattacharjee will join the group in March
Cai joined the group as a Postoctoral Associate
starting summer of 2012.
- Courant Ph.D. student Steven Delong joined my research
group in the Fall of 2011.
- Courant Ph.D. student Thomas
Fai works with Professor Charles Peskin and has
joined our research effort in fluctuating hydrodynamics
for fluid mixtures with the help of the DOE CSGF
- Undergraduate junior Yifei Sun did a summer research
internship at NYU.
collaborators, Future and past
- I collaborate closely with Boyce
Griffith from the NYU Department of Medicine on
several research projects involving his code IBAMR, as well
as with my colleague Eric Vanden-Eijnden.
- UAM Physics Ph.D. student Florencio Balboa works with my
Delgado-Buscalioni (UAM, Madrid, Spain) and visited
the Courant institute during the Spring of 2011.
- Research scientist Andy
Nonaka works with my collaborator John Bell at
the LBNL Center for
Computational Sciences and Engineering, and has
recently joined our efforts to develop low Mach number
schemes for fluctuating hydrodynamics of fluid mixtures.
- I recently began a collaboration with Northwestern
University graduate student Amneet
Bhalla and his advisor Neelesh