- UNED Physics Ph.D. student Jaime Arturo de la Torre
is visiting the Courant institute during the Fall of 2013.
- Graduate student Yifei Sun joined the Courant Institute
in the Fall of 2013 after doing summer research in our
group in 2012 and 2013.
- Courant Ph.D. student Yuan Xin "Bill" Bao joined the
group in Fall of 2013 and is co-advised with Charlie
Peskin and Boyce Griffith.
- Visiting junior scientist Jason Kay did summer research
in 2013 under joint supervision with Boyce Griffith.
Kumar Bhattacharjee joined the group as a
postdoctoral research associate in March 2013.
- Courant Ph.D. student Steven Delong
joined my research group in the Fall of 2011.
- Courant Ph.D. student Thomas Fai works
with Professor Charles Peskin and has joined our research
effort in fluctuating hydrodynamics for fluid mixtures
with the help of the DOE CSGF
collaborators, Future and past
Cai was a Postoctoral Associate in my group summer
of 2012 - summer of 2013.
- I collaborate closely with Boyce
Griffith from the NYU Department of Medicine on
several research projects involving his code IBAMR, as well
as with my colleague Eric Vanden-Eijnden.
- UAM Physics Ph.D. student Florencio Balboa works with my
Delgado-Buscalioni (UAM, Madrid, Spain) and visited
the Courant institute during the Spring of 2011.
- Research scientist Andy
Nonaka works with my collaborator John Bell at
the LBNL Center for
Computational Sciences and Engineering, and has
recently joined our efforts to develop low Mach number
schemes for fluctuating hydrodynamics of fluid mixtures.
- I recently began a collaboration with Northwestern
University graduate student Amneet
Bhalla and his advisor Neelesh