You can email me via hongbin.chen (at) nyu.edu. My teaching experience, talks given and other information can be found in my CV.
I expect to graduate in spring, 2022, and I am actively looking for postdoc positions.
- Hong-Bin Chen, Jiaming Xia. Limiting free energy of multi-layer generalized linear models. arXiv; submitted
- Hong-Bin Chen, Jean-Christophe Mourrat, Jiaming Xia. Statistical inference of finite-rank tensors. arXiv; submitted
- Hong-Bin Chen, Sinho Chewi, Jonathan Niles-Weed. Dimension-free log-Sobolev inequalities for mixture distributions. arXiv; submitted
- Yuri Bakhtin, Hong-Bin Chen. Dynamic polymers: invariant measures and ordering by noise. arXiv; accepted by Probability Theory and Related Fields
- Hong-Bin Chen, Jiaming Xia. Fenchel-Moreau identities on self-dual cones. arXiv; submitted
- Hong-Bin Chen, Jiaming Xia. Hamilton-Jacobi equations for inference of matrix tensor products. arXiv; to appear in Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré
- Hong-Bin Chen. Hamilton-Jacobi equations for nonsymmetric matrix inference. arXiv; accepted by Annals of Applied Probability
- Hong-Bin Chen, Jonathan Niles-Weed. Asymptotics of smoothed Wasserstein distances. arXiv; Potential Analysis, 2021
- Yuri Bakhtin, Hong-Bin Chen. Atypical exit events near a repelling equilibrium. arXiv; Annals of Probability, 2021
- Yuri Bakhtin, Hong-Bin Chen. Long exit times near a repelling equilibrium. arXiv; Annals of Applied Probability, 2021