I am currently a PhD student in Computer Science at NYU's Courant Institute, advised by Prof. Subhash Khot. I am interested in Algorithms and Hardness of Approximation, among other areas of theory.
I obtained my Integrated Masters degree from the Department of Computer Science, IIT Madras, India. I was advised by Prof. Jayalal Sarma.
- Near-optimal approximation algorithm for simultaneous Max-Cut.
- An Improved Dictatorship Test with Perfect Completeness.[eccc]
- TA/Grader for CSCI-GA.3520-001 - Honors Analysis of Algorithms - NYU - Fall, 2017
- TA/Grader for CSCI-GA.3520-001 - Honors Analysis of Algorithms - NYU - Fall, 2016
- TA for CS2200 - Languages, Machines and Computations - IIT Madras - Jan-May, 2014
- TA for CS6030 - Mathematical Concepts for Computer Science - IIT Madras - Jul-Nov, 2013
Dept. of Computer Science
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
New York University
251 Mercer Street
New York NY-10012