[Systems Critical] NYU-NET Should Be Back UP

Critical CIMS systems related announcements systems_critical at cs.nyu.edu
Wed Dec 6 11:07:47 EST 2017

   NYU-NET Should Be Back UP

   2017/12/06

   Earlier this morning NYU experienced a network outage. The message we
   received is below. For network information, the most updated
   information can be gotten at:
   https://www.nyu.edu/life/information-technology/help-and-service-status
   /it-service-status.html
   or by calling NYU IT at 212-998-3333.

   Please be advised that all services on NYU's network (NYU-NET) are
   currently unavailable at some locations due to a partial network
   outage. NYU IT is investigating this issue and will post updates to the
   IT Service Status page and the appropriate notification lists as they
   become available.
   Thank you for your cooperation and patience, and our apologies for the
   inconvenience this causes. Should you have any questions or concerns,
   please contact the IT Service Desk ([1]www.nyu.edu/it/servicedesk).

   Read online at:
   http://cims.nyu.edu/webapps/feed/systems/announcements/critical/

   ---