Arranger: Arrange the chairs around the table in alphabetical order
Scrambler: Scramble the chairs to make it hard for the arranger to win
Distances: Only chairs at these distances from the empty chair can be swapped
Chair Count: The number of chairs around the table
- The scrambler goes first and moves chairs around based on the permitted distances. When done, the scrambler clicks on Start.
- It then becomes the arranger's turn where they can swap chairs at the permitted distances with the empty chair.
- The round goes on until the arranger makes the chairs alphabetical in the clockwise direction without gaps.
- In the next round, the players swap roles and play with the same rules.
- The player who arranges the chairs in fewer moves wins.
Note: For best experience, maximize the window