Notes and slides from talks
Exchangeable random variables and related extremal combinatorics, spin glasses
- For the `Conference on Graphs and Analysis', Institute for Advanced Study, June 2012:
- For the `Workshop on Limit Theorems in Probability', January 2013. These were originally labelled as being for ISI, Bangalore. That was a typo: they were actually delivered at the Indian Institute of Science.
Ergodic theory: multiple recurrence and related arithmetic combinatorics
- Slides for `Trends in Dynamics', Northwestern, May 2011:
- The following notes will appear as a chapter in the proceedings of the Easter School on `Dynamics and Analytic Number Theory', held at Durham University, U.K., in April 2014. The version here is made available with the kind permission of Cambridge University Press. It is very provisional!
Cohomology of groups, topological algebra
- Slides for `Ergodic Theory with Connections to Arithmetic', University of Heraklion, June 2013:
Miscellaneous old notes
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University
New York, NY 10012, U.S.A.
tim AT cims DOT nyu DOT edu