Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
New York University
251 Mercer St
New York, NY 10012
office: WWH 530
Full list of publications and preprints here.
- S. Armstrong, T. Kuusi and J.-C. Mourrat.
Quantitative stochastic homogenization and large-scale regularity. arXiv | pdf
- S. Armstrong and P. Dario.
Elliptic regularity and quantitative homogenization on percolation clusters.
Comm. Pure Appl. Math., to appear.
- S. Armstrong, T. Kuusi and J.-C. Mourrat. The additive structure of elliptic homogenization. Invent. Math., 208 (2017), 999-1154. arXiv | journal
- S. Armstrong and P. Cardaliaguet. Stochastic homogenization of quasilinear Hamilton-Jacobi equations and geometric motions. J. Eur. Math. Soc., to appear. arXiv
- S. N. Armstrong and J.-C. Mourrat. Lipschitz regularity for elliptic equations with random coefficients. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal., 219 (2016), 255-348. arXiv | journal
- S. N. Armstrong and C. K. Smart. Quantitative stochastic homogenization of convex integral functionals. Ann. Sci. Éc. Norm. Supér., 48 (2016) 423-481. arXiv | journal. This paper received the 2017 SIAG/APDE Prize for most outstanding paper in PDE.
- S. N. Armstrong and C. K. Smart. Quantitative stochastic homogenization of elliptic equations in nondivergence form, Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal., 214 (2014), 867-911. arXiv | journal
- S. N. Armstrong and C. K. Smart. Regularity and stochastic homogenization of fully nonlinear equations without uniform ellipticity, Ann. Probab., 42 (2014), 2558-2594. arXiv | journal
- S. N. Armstrong, P. Cardaliaguet and P. E. Souganidis. Error estimates and convergence rates for the stochastic homogenization of Hamilton-Jacobi equations, J. Amer. Math. Soc., 27 (2014), 479-540. arXiv | journal