DAY/TIME: Tuesdays, 8:10 PM - 9:00 PM
LOCATION: CIWW, Room 109
HOMEWORK SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Submit all 'paper' homeworks electronically via eMail to the recitation TA, and a hard-copy version to the professor by the due date.
- Submit all programming homework source code and reports electronically via eMail to the recitation TA, and a hard-copy version of the report only to the professor by the due date.
- Use the following naming convention in the subject line of the eMail: "PL - firstname lastname - homework # (example: "PL - Joanna Gilberti - homework 1").
- Use the following naming convention for all file attachments: firstname_lastname_hw_# (example: "joanna_gilberti_hw_1").
- In the case source code is submitted, include your name as a comment at the top of each file (all files should include your name).
HOMEWORK SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
- All homework assignments are to be submitted electronically on the day they are due.
- Homework assignments submitted one day late from the due date will be penalized by 50%.
- Homework assignments will not be accepted if late by two days or more since the solutions will be posted within a few days following the homework due date.
- Homework submissions will receive a receipt notification from the recitation TA with either a "received" or "late".
- Grading disputes should first be discussed with either of the TAs as soon as possible. If you are not happy with the grade after discussing it with a TA then contact the professor.
[11/30/2010] Programming Project was posted, and is due on Thursday, 12/23/2010.
[11/16/2010] Programming Homework Three was posted, and is due on Monday, 11/29/2010.
[11/02/2010] Programming Homework Two was posted, and is due on Monday, 11/15/2010.
[10/20/2010] Homework Two was posted, and is due on Monday, 10/25/2010.
[10/05/2010] Programming Homework One was posted, and is due on Monday, 10/18/2010.
[09/21/2010] Homework One was posted, and is due on Monday, 9/27/2010.