DAY/TIME: Tuesdays, 7:10 PM - 8:00 PM
LOCATION: CIWW, Room 101
HOMEWORK SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Submit all 'paper' homeworks electronically via eMail to the recitation TA, and a hard-copy version to the professor by the due date.
- Submit all programming homework source code and reports electronically via eMail to the recitation TA, and a hard-copy version of the report only to the professor by the due date.
- Use the following naming convention in the subject line of the eMail: "PL - homework # (example: "PL - homework 1").
- Use the following naming convention for all file attachments: firstname_lastname_hw_# (example: "joanna_gilberti_hw_1").
- In the case multiple files are being submitted, package all files into a ZIP file, and name the ZIP file using the naming convention above.
HOMEWORK SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
- All homework assignments are to be submitted electronically on the day they are due.