Current teachingSpring 2016:
Applied Stochastic Analysis
Monday 1:25pm-3:15pm, WWH 512
Office Hours: Thursdays 4-6pm, WWH 1107
- Applied Stochastic Analysis (Spring 2015). See here for lecture notes .
- Applied Stochastic Analysis (Spring 2014)
- notes on generating stationary Gaussian random fields
- Mathcamp 2008 Project Page
- Fall 2007 -- Written Exam Workshop
- Spring 2008 -- Calculus I
cSplashIn 2006 I co-founded cSPLASH , a one-day festival of mathematical sciences for high school students, taught by undergraduates, graduate students, and professors from New York University and nearby. It is now held once a year in the spring. You can get involved by participating as a high-school student, teaching a class on math, science, or computer science, organizing it in advance or volunteering on the day of the event. To find out more, visit the website below.
Past TeachingPartial list.
- Fall 2016: Honors I: Stochastic Processes (undergraduate)
- Spring 2016: Mathematical Statistics (undergraduate)
- Spring 2015: Applied Stochastic Analysis (graduate)
- Fall 2014: Theory of Probability (undergraduate)
- Spring 2014: Applied Stochastic Analysis (graduate)