CUDA GPU Computing Servers
The following CIMS machine are equipped with Nvidia GPUs and support CUDA development:
- cuda1.cims.nyu.edu (support up to CUDA 8)
- cuda2.cims.nyu.edu (support up to CUDA 8)
- cuda3.cims.nyu.edu (support up to CUDA 6.5)
- cuda4.cims.nyu.edu (support up to CUDA 6.5)
- cuda5.cims.nyu.edu (support up to CUDA 8)
These machines are restricted to logins from within the Courant network, so if you are coming from outside of CIMS, you will have to first login to access.cims.nyu.edu, then use ssh to get to them.
Once logged in you can get setup running CUDA code by following these instructions:
module load cuda-7.5
cp -r $CUDA_HOME/samples ~/cuda_samples
See the documentation in
$CUDA_HOME/doc/ for more information.
NVIDIA provides online GPU computing seminars.
If you run into problems, please let us know as we'd like to try and get all the kinks worked out.
Thanks go to Professor Petter Kolm for his professor partnership with NVIDIA which provided this hardware.