On-site Intel Cluster Tools Seminar
- Desktop Computing
- Computer Labs
- Compute Servers
- Scanners, Copiers, Burning and Sending Faxes
- Classroom Facilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
Update: Moved to WWH 201
An Intel engineer with the Intel Cluster Tools Suite will be giving an on-site seminar in regards to their clustering software suite. CIMS as well as the NYU community (HPC, etc) are invited. CIMS users have access to these tools by running 'module load intel64', and the tools are located in '/opt/intel'.
- Location: WWH 201
- Date: Tuesday, April 30th from 1:15pm - 3:15pm
- - MPI Performance Options
- - Analysis tools
- - MKL (may be rescheduled for separate seminar if sufficient interest)
Space is limited, so please RSVP to guarantee yourself a seat (login with your NYU NetID).
More documentation in regards to the Intel Cluster Suite are available from the Intel Website.