- User Services
Importing Root Certificate
To import our Root Certification Authority certificate into Windows 2000, you must perform the following steps under Internet Explorer:
- Click here and click Open at the File Download dialog.
- Click Install Certificate... in the Certificate dialog to bring up the Certificate Import Wizard.
- Click Next > to continue.
- Choose Automatically select the certificate store based on the type of certificate, and click Next > to continue.
- Click Finish to exit the wizard.
- You will then see a confirmation dialog, choose Yes to finish the certificate import procedure.
To import the Root Certification Authority certificate:
- Hold the Control key and click on this link
- Select "download linked file as...". When you are asked for a file name, change the extension from cgi to pem (the file will now be called loadCAcert.pem).
- Once the file is saved, double click on it. The Keychain Access program should open. It will ask if you want to add the certificate to a keychain.
- Select X509 Anchors from the keychain dropbox. Click Ok. When the certificate is imported, you can exit the Keychain program.