NYU Accounts Payable Forms
|Form Name||Attachment (When Required)||Use This Form For||Detailed Instructions|
|Student Reimbursement Form (EXP2000S)||Expense
Breakdown Sheet for Travel (EXP2000T)
Expense Breakdown Sheet for Business Meals (EXP2000M)
Missing Doc/Receipt Report
|Reimbursing NYU students for travel and non-travel expenses (can be paid via cash if $150 or less), as well as paying NYU AMEX corporate card Missing doc report: To be attached to Form EXP2000S when expenses are not supported by original receipts or other appropriate documentation. This form can be used only by NYU employees.|
|Payment to Individuals Form (IND4000)||Independent Contract Questionnaire||Payments or reimbursements to an individual who is NOT an NYU employee or student (if non-resident alien, additional Tax Forms may need to be completed)|
|Business Payment Form(BUS5000)||n/a||To pay businesses when no purchase order has been issued (e.g. paying a Federal Express bill)||Instructions|
Please note the following:
- These forms are only available online.
- You need the free Acrobat Reader to view and print the forms.
- A list of frequently used NYU Account Chartfields can be viewed here.
- Please see here for recommendations and hints in completing forms.
- Please note that by signing the Employee/Student Reimbursement form, you are certifying that you are not claiming reimbursement from other sources for the same items.
- Petty cash, employee/student reimbursement (travel & non-travel) & AMEX payment are all on the same new form.
- Purchase requisition forms have not changed; though we will soon be using the online purchasing system for most purchases.
- Payment form for HONORARIUM has changed slightly; old forms will still be accepted, but the new form is available in room 905
- When paying American Express for the NYU corporate card the original statement is not required (a copy should be included, though); pay AMEX DIRECTLY for non-business expenditures
- If you need to be reimbursed for travel costs on a trip that has NOT YET TAKEN PLACE (e.g. airline tickets purchased in advance), that is considered an advance and the REQUEST FOR ADVANCE FORM should be used
- The EXPENSE BREAKDOWN SHEET must be completed if the employee/student reimbursement is for travel or local meal expenses
- The INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR QUESTIONNAIRE must be completed when a non-employee is going to be paid (exclusive of receipted reimbursements) more than $3,000 in one calendar year (if there will be multiple payments on one year exceeding $3,000, the form needs to be completed once and a copy is attached to subsequent payments)